27.12.09

I pity the fools

Since it is nearly the end of 2009 and as we grow closer to 2012 (haha) I catched up on a few viral videos of this past year because I'm not the viral video watcher type of person. And some of my favorites were the Cadbury Eyebrows and Darth Vader Dnaces Thriller and T Mobile Dance and definitely the Flash Mob Dance Hammertime. That was the dopest thing ever man, like fo' sho'.

I feel like I wanna just crash on  my bed but I don't know why I'm not. Tired gila bapak ada party tadi. Birthday party 14 yearold jangan risau hahhah. Dah hafal lagu Pretty Fly dan I'll Make A Man Out Of You which are pretty epic I might say. hmm There's nothing to bitch about today so I'll just leave you with that then.

//

Oh, there is something to bitch about !
I hate people that hates you for no fucking reason at all. All this people are saiko. Who in their right mind would not know what they're doing or why they do something. Exception to this situation though,

An open fridge. You. A person comes. Sees you.
"Why are you standing there?"
"I don't know. I can't remember why"
"Hmm dasscool."
Person walks away. You. Closes fridge door.


This is a legitimate sitch (kim possible reference) in which at least 1 out of 4 people have experience before. You wanted to take something from the fridge but the second you open the fridge door BLANK. nada, zipp. And then you just close the fridge door. Because the thing that you wanted to take obviously isn't that important coz you didn't even remember what it is anyway.
But if you hate a person (or dislike, whatever floats your boat) without no fucking reason at all, you're just wrong in so many ways dude. I hate people who say something but doesn't know why. Let's say you hate MJ and I ask you why and you say "I don't know." because a) you're a pussy to admit what you actually hate about him or b) you just don't know. a) is believable but I hate you nonetheless but b) is just stoopid. You have to know ONE thing that you dislike about this MJ guy. The way he speaks or the way he spanks em' hard or whatever. Just one and I'm satisfied.
Don't go fucken around and say that you hate me and yet you don't know why. PUSSY


Also today I didn't find the pair of school shoes that I wanted (Jazz) and I had to buy some other shoes. Kebabiancibaimofofaaaaakk kenapa la Jazz tak dijual di mana2 seperti B-First atau North Star or Wira. -___-"

No comments:

Post a Comment